Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday

It's Friday. It's warm outside. The sun is shining. And for the first time since Violet was born, we got to play outside. {my soul is whooping and hollering right now!} Seriously, the poor girl had to wait over 3 months to get her pretty face in the sun. But she loved it.




Oh my soul needed this day. And so did Burke's. He's an outdoor kind of guy--at his happiest when free to roam and explore.





All of the winter tension faded the instant we set foot outside this morning. It's beautiful out and the forecast shows more beautiful days ahead. I hope you get out and enjoy this weekend! I know we will.

Oh, and if you haven't checked out Bloglovin yet, you really should. It's amazing! And if you're already there, I hope you'll add my blog to your reading list. Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment